How Do You Know If You Are A Legendary Leader?
Ask yourself these questions:
1. Do you have a big heart, pursue lofty dreams and visions and continuously try to live up to your highest principals and character?
2. Do you have an endless longing that draws you forward and acts like a compass leading you into the unknown even when you don’t know where you are going?
3. Are you drawn into mystery and feel as though your soul is calling you on an adventure to follow your passion?
4. Do you feel a quiet persistence inside of you that cannot be drowned out by negative inner squawking and brain chatter? Is there a small voice that keeps saying, “Yes, keep going?”
5. When you follow that small, ‘more authentic’ voice that urges you on, even when you’re not sure of how to do it, do you feel at times a tremendous feeling of alignment and a natural flow of powerful energy that supports you?
6. Do you experience a sense of loneliness and disconnection at times from others, feeling that you are somehow different?
7. Do you feel at times an intense lack of being understood by people, with a sense of not being known, seen, valued or appreciated?
8. Even after a period of being discouraged, do you still pick yourself up and keep going, no matter what?
9. Do you work to transform yourself first before attempting to change others or do you catch yourself trying to change others and then remember to change yourself first?
10. Do you puzzle over new ways to do things or see areas in the news you find disturbing and feel an urge to do something about them?
11. Do you do what you do, often without followers because you feel compelled to go first into unknown territories?
If you answered ‘yes’ to most of these questions you are a legendary leader.